At Shirley Manor Primary Academy our school uniform is purple and yellow.
School Uniform Requirements
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or tailored shorts.
- Sunflower gold polo shirt with embroidered school logo.
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with the school logo.
- Plain white or grey ankle or knee-length socks. During the winter months tights may be worn.
- Footwear should be flat, black, closed-toe and not contain any logos.
- Smart coat
Summer term only (optional)
- Yellow or purple gingham checked dress or grey/black shirt or pinafore dress with sunflower yellow polo shirt embroidered with school logo.
- Grey or black tailored shorts. Sunflower gold polo shirt embroidered with school logo or pain cotton, short sleeved, collared shirt.
Physical Education and Games. Children should always have a PE kit and pumps in school. These should be kept in a drawstring bag.
- White t-shirt and black shorts or black leotard.
- Black pumps
- Black tracksuit for outdoor PE (KS2 only).
- Swimming kit will be needed in Y4
Our uniform is available to purchase at:
Tel: 01274 879569