Recipe Book Autumn 2 13.14
- 1 packet bread mix
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 250g grated cheese
- Dried oregano
- Topping of choice
- Make up the bread mix as directed on the packet. Leave to rise for about 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 3 for large pizzas 10 for small
- Roll out into rounds and place on a baking tray.
- Spread tomatoes onto the base and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add topping of choice and sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake at 220°c, 425°F, gas mark 7 for about 20 mins or until cooked
- 255g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Mixed Spice
- 170g Brown Sugar
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 6 eggs beaten
- 225g Butter
- 1 tblsp Black treacle
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 900g Dried Mixed fruit
- 150g Glace Cherries
- Ready to roll icing
- Icing to decorate
- Pre heat the oven to 150°c, gas mark 2
- Collect 12 small baked bean tins and line with greaseproof paper so that it comes up 5cm above sides of tin.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the beaten egg while stirring.
- Sieve in the flour and mixed spice.
- Warm the treacle in the microwave for a few seconds then add to the mixture with the lemon juice, dried fruit and cherries.
- Mix well then divide between the 12 tins.
- Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours. Check them hourly.
- Leave to cool in the tins for 30 minutes before turning them out to cool completely.
- Decorate with marzipan, icing and ribbon.